Feel Good Lost

Feel Good Lost - surface and surfaceNew series of prints from Cork based creative duo Feel Good Lost aka Brendan Canty and Conal Thomson. Feel Good Lost make layered short films and visuals for the like of Mmoths, Young Wonder, Slow SkiesFuneral Suits and a good few more and they’re all there to see on Vimeo. These beautiful prints are on sale on their site or in Twisted Pepper Dublin.

www.feelgoodlost.me

Feel Good Lost - surface and surfaceFeel Good Lost - surface and surfaceFeel Good Lost - surface and surfaceFeel Good Lost - surface and surfaceFeel Good Lost - surface and surfaceFeel Good Lost - surface and surfaceFeel Good Lost - surface and surfaceFeel Good Lost - surface and surfaceFeel Good Lost - surface and surface

12 comments
  1. Surreal, clever, nice! No. 7 is my favorite.

• Mark said:

yeah it’s great, I was thinking of putting that as the main image. I reckon it’d be a good fit as a James Vincent McMorrow album cover

• You´re right… And MANY TNANKS for mention this great musician! I did not know him. I like Bon Iver and so it´s my cup of tea.

2. Reblogged this on Terribly Sorry and commented:
    absolutely stunningly wonderfully just… wow

• Mark said:

thanks for the reblog

• welcome :)

3. Brendan said:

Thanks :)

4. Reblogged this on Izel Venhar Designs and commented:
    Love the concept of this as the effects applied on the photographs are truly inspirational

• Mark said:

thanks for the reblog. check out their music videos, if you like the layering of the images you’ll love them. All really great bands too

5. Reblogged this on bernatvilla.

• Mark said: